AI Energy Optimization Solution (“AI-EOS”) for HVAC System
With big data analysis, AI Energy Optimization Solution (“AI-EOS”) designed to optimize the energy consumption of the central air-conditioning system while maintaining the thermal comfort of the occupants, AI-EOS responds to the real-time system load and changes in the external weather condition to continually monitor and control different system components. In addition, the effects of the equipment degradation are also taken into consideration by the software solution.
AI-EOS designed to optimize the energy consumption of the central air-conditioning system, it responds to the real-time system load and changes in the external weather condition to continually monitor and control different system components. With big data analysis, the optimal set points can be calculated to reach the lowest energy consumption of the system while maintaining the thermal comfort of the occupants. The effects of the equipment degradation are also taken into consideration by the software solution. The first application project of AI-EOS, Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong SoHo, reaches 30% in system energy saving performance.
AI-EOS has been implemented in other public projects, and the results are significant. Besides EOS, we plan to apply the BIG Data Analysis to other applications, such as the control of sewage plant pumping station.
AI-EOS is not only applicable in new buildings. With the high level interface, it is able to implement the control algorithms to communicate with existing iBMS.
- Existing Building
- EOS can be integrated to the new BMS platform directly.
- New Building
- Communicates with the existing BMS via high level interface e.g. Open Protocol (BACnet/Lonworks).
- The operation data of HVAC system will be shared to EOS through high level interface.
- Chiller with high-level interface
- High-level interface with BMS by Open Protocol. (e.g., BACnet, Lonworks, Modbus, etc.)
AI EOS Deployment
- AI EOS = Professional Team to take care of your HVAC System
- AI EOS is an automated system through AI software that calculates the optimal setpoints of the HVAC System.
- AI EOS acts as the 7/24 Engineer to take care of the performance of the HVAC System, e.g. abnormal setpoint, precaution maintenance etc.
- AI EOS team consists of AI Professionals, IT experts, HVAC Engineers Building Management System Engineers, and technical support.
- Call us at 852 2619 8817
- Our team will start with a site visit and estimate the energy savings
- RCx for HVAC System
- Exchange with your technical team, and coordination meetings with existing services provider and suppliers if necessary
- Implementation of AI EOS algorithms
- Subsequent performance monitoring.
- Provision Data from the System for ESG to suit client's requirements
About 18 weeks after RCx for HVAC System
- Implement Stage 1 AI-EOS for optimization
- AI Model Training with real-time operation data is in progress
- Review & Test the output of AI Model
- Implement Stage 2 AI-EOS for optimization
- On-site Checking & Performance Review
Global AI Challenge for Buildings’ E&M Facilities
The Global AI Challenge for Building Electrical & Mechanical (E&M) Facilities is an international event, aiming to foster the application of artificial intelligence in building construction, which attracts researchers, students, start-ups, and enterprises worldwide.
Building energy consumption in Hong Kong accounts for 80% of the city's total energy consumption. Through the application of AI EOS, the energy used in HVAC Systems can be reduced by 3%-15%.
REC Green Technologies Co., Ltd. won the Bronze Award in the Open Group for its Artificial Intelligence for energy optimization for HVAC Systems. This award proves the reliability and performance of our System.
Energy Saving Championship Scheme 2018
We have received the “Hanson Supreme Grand Award” and “Best Presentation Award” of “Energy Saving Championship Scheme 2018” for the Advanced Energy Optimization Solution (“AI-EOS”) with Artificial Intelligence Algorithms for energy saving in the HVAC System. The scheme organized by the Environmental Protection Bureau and the Electrical and Mechanical Services Department.