REC Mechanical & Electrical Engineering (Shanghai) Company Limited Office Renovation Works received LEED Platinum certification for interior decoration from the US Green Building Council and This is the first business premises in China achieved Platinum Rating under BEAM Plus Interiors (BI) Accreditation. The new office is located at 16/F Shenxin Building, No. 200 Ninghai East Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai.
The renovation project transforms the existing office to a green work space through an integrated approach includes sustainable design, green construction, environmental friendly operation and maintenance.
The interior design concept of the new office accords with the underlying principle of BEAM Plus Interiors, which enhance energy and water efficiency as well as maintain the indoor comfort
The project also has demonstrated the feasibility of practice of a sustainable office renovation.
Various sustainable building components and E&M features were adopted in the office in order to meeting the energy efficiency requirements, some highlighted as below:
- Smart card reader system (in control with individual A/C and lighting zone)
- Lighting Zone Control
- Intelligent Fan Coil Unit – iFCU™
- High efficiency lighting luminaries - Nanoflex ©
- Daylight sensor for lighting control
- Energy Optimization Solution Control Strategy to PAU for energy saving
- Low flow faucet
- Reuse of furniture and partition
- Real time energy monitoring system - Power box ™
Hong Kong：Mr. Alvin Lai
Guangzhou：Mr. Luo Yiwen
Shanghai：Mr. Feng Zhewei
Xiamen：Miss. Ye mianmian